Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Book Publicity Podcast


Elizabeth Gordon, co-host of "The Publicity Show," invited me to be a guest on the program after reading my how-to guide for small businesses, Streetwise Complete Publicity Plans: How to Create Publicity That Will Spark Media Exposure and Excitement.

We chatted about book publicity and other topics with co-host Lee Kantor for about 30 minutes yesterday; listen to the podcast or download it as an MP3 file to listen to later. I thoroughly enjoyed myself because the hosts understood the topic, did some research on my background before interviewing me, and asked appropriate and thoughtful questions. I hope our conversation will get you thinking about your own publicity opportunities.

And an interview is always more fun and engaging when the interviewers are interesting, too -- and these two are. Elizabeth is the author of The Chic Entrepreneur , which will be released in May, and Lee co-hosts a second radio show, "Dr. Fitness and the Fat Guy."

Perhaps you would be a great guest for either radio show. You can find contact information at The Publicity Show site.

No comments: