Dana explains that the best way to sell more books on this popular (but mystifying) retail site is to make it as easy as possible for people to purchase. Tell them what they need to know before buying, show them what they'll get, and deliver it in the format they want it in. What I like the most about this and the other books in the series, though, is that she takes you through the process step-by-step so there's no question about what you need to do. I can't underestimate the importance of this. Her instructions are clear and specific, and she includes screen shots to help you find what you're looking for on the page in front of you on your computer. This book tells me what I need to know, then holds my hand through the process.
Whether you're working with a traditional publisher or self-publishing, you'll benefit from this quick read. How to Sell More Books on Amazon helps authors discover how to:
- Increase the sales appeal of your book page on Amazon.
- Help shoppers find your book amid the millions of competing books.
- Give customers a real bookstore experience by letting them sample your book's content.
- Use reviews to draw customers to your book and persuade them to buy.
- Profit by selling your content in alternative formats.
- Enhance your personal profile and author page.
- Boost your profits with Amazon's affiliate program.
What are your tips for selling more books on Amazon.com?