Thursday, August 30, 2007

Web Article Offers Small Business Publicity Advice


Matt Alderton recently interviewed me for an interesting article on small business publicity for The Professional Network Small Business Resource Center. The article features the experiences of small business owner Nancy Kirk, who invested in publicity, not advertising, to build and sustain her textile business, the Kirk Collection. Stories like hers really bring the topic to life -- I often learn more from the anecdotes in an article than the tips.

1 comment:

Emma Martin said...

Really good article indeed.Book and articles always help people to motivate. I enjoyed it and will wait for more interesting article from your end. when i started my business after a few month,it is impossible to me to grow. I read then Strap on your Boots: A realistic guide to building and scaling your startup. It helped me a lot. I love to read motivating books article.