The June session of "Book Publicity 101: How to Build Book Buzz" begins Monday, June 1, and runs through Friday, June 26. Learn how to promote your book using traditional, online, and social media. I teach the class in a forum format, with lessons and homework assignments posted online in an easy-to-use password-protected forum. The highly-interactive courses – one for traditionally published authors and one for self-published authors – cover how to (among other things):
- Use social networking tools to promote your book (new)
- Create a book publicity blueprint that makes the most of your available resources
- Craft the most compelling media materials needed to generate results
- Conduct a virtual book tour with bloggers who can help you build buzz quickly
- Employ the media relations tools that will take you the farthest fastest
- Generate high-impact radio interviews
- Generate an author Web site that supports book sales and other goals
- Use public speaking to generate sales
- Position yourself as the content expert that you are
Students receive instructional materials and resources and complete weekly assignments that help them discover how easy it is to create book buzz. I provide valuable one-on-one guidance and feedback that takes authors’ work to the next level while student interaction on the forum offers fresh perspectives and new ideas for all participants. A free-for-all Q&A corner lets students get answers to questions not covered in the course materials, making this a highly-personalized learning experience for nonfiction and fiction authors.
It's incredibly affordable. Register now and join us next week!